Dr. Sumeet Inder Singh , is among the best senior consultant Psychiatrist and a specialist in Drug deaddiction based at Chandigarh, INDIA.
After M.B.B.S., and M.D.(Psychiatry), he did 3 years senior residency in Psychiatry (post M.D. training), and subsequently satisfied the specialist training authority of the Medical Royal Colleges London, that the specialist qualification awarded outside the United Kingdom in the speciality of General Adult Psychiatry, as equivalent to the award of Certificate of completion of specialist training (CCST), in the U.K., in this speciality.
He is associated with several academic bodies including the Indian Psychiatric Society & the Indian Association of Private Psychiatry
He has over a decade of clinical experience in managing adult psychiatric disorders like depression, anxiety, OCD (including repeated washing of hands or repeated checking of things), schizophrenia, personality problems & other emotional & behavioral problems, psychological & academic problems of children & adolescents, stress management, sexual problems like premature ejaculation & erectile problems(impotence) & de-addiction from alcohol & drugs like opium, heroin, smack, bhukhi, codeine, parvon, lomotil etc.
- Whom should I consult for drug addiction ? And why?
- How is drug addiction treated?
- Why some people become addicted to drugs while others don’t ?
- Is depression treatable?
- What influences the ability to tolerate stress ?
- How can I cope with stress?
- What are symptoms of Depression?
- What is the duration of treatment?
- Will life be normal again after depression?
- What is depression?
- What are the reasons for becoming depressed?
- What should I do if I am depressed?
- What are the warning signs that a friend or a loved one is using drugs?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is stress?