What is stress? +Stress is a physical response to events or a stimulus like pain or fear that makes you feel threatened and… Read More
How Does The Body Responds To Stress? +When you perceive real or imagined danger or threat — your nervous system responds by releasing stress hormones , including adrenaline and… Read More
Is Stress Helpfull In Any Way ? if yes ,how? +Stress in certain circumstances may be experienced positively. If the stress involved enhances physical or mental function, such as through… Read More
What are common warning signs of excess stress? +Irritability , short temper or being moody Memory problems and inability to concentrate Agitation or an inability to relax Feeling overwhelmed… Read More
What are effects of long term stress? +Chronic stress can have a serious impact on our physical as well as psychological health due to sustained high levels… Read More
What influences the ability to tolerate stress ? +Your support system — A strong network of supportive friends and family members is an enormous buffer against life’s stressors. The… Read More
How can I cope with stress? +There are many things you can do to reduce the impact of stress and cope with symptoms. Exercise regularly ---Go… Read More
Chronic stress can have a serious impact on our physical as well as psychological health due to sustained high levels of the chemicals released during the stress response, disrupting almost every system in the body.
Many health problems are caused by or exacerbated by stress, including:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Digestive problems
- Sleep disturbance
- Depression, anxiety & irritability
- Autoimmune diseases
- Skin conditions, such as eczema
- Pain of any kind
Dr. Sumeet Inder Singh
Dr Sumeet Inder Singh is among the best senior consultant PSYCHIATRIST AND DEADDICTION SPECIALIST in Chandigarh India.
M.D.(Psychiatry), C.C.S.T.(U.K.).He has also been conferred upon the special distinction of SEXOLOGIST by the AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SEXOLOGISTS (U. S. A.).
- Whom should I consult for drug addiction ? And why?
- How is drug addiction treated?
- Why some people become addicted to drugs while others don’t ?
- Is depression treatable?
- What influences the ability to tolerate stress ?
- How can I cope with stress?
- What are symptoms of Depression?
- What is the duration of treatment?
- Will life be normal again after depression?
- What is depression?
- What are the reasons for becoming depressed?
- What are the warning signs that a friend or a loved one is using drugs?
- What should I do if I am depressed?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is stress?