It was generally thought previously that only someone who was “crazy,” or someone who had a “nervous breakdown,” had reason to see a psychiatrist.
Today, psychiatrists still treat serious mental disorders, but they also can provide services for other reasons as well.
In fact life is rarely without its challenges. There are some, however, that can be so overbearing that it seems impossible to move on and a psychiatrist may help overcome these.
Overwhelming feelings of anxiety or depression
Unresolved family, emotional and relationship issues
Coping with the death of a loved one or a traumatic experience like rape.
Suffering from a major psychiatric problem like depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or OCD.
Unmanageable day to day stress .
Addiction from alcohol,opium and other related substances
Sexual problems like impotence/erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
Emotional and behavioural problems of children and adolescents.
Dr. Sumeet Inder Singh
Dr Sumeet Inder Singh is among the best senior consultant PSYCHIATRIST AND DEADDICTION SPECIALIST in Chandigarh India.
- Whom should I consult for drug addiction ? And why?
- How is drug addiction treated?
- Why some people become addicted to drugs while others don’t ?
- Is depression treatable?
- What influences the ability to tolerate stress ?
- How can I cope with stress?
- What are symptoms of Depression?
- What is the duration of treatment?
- Will life be normal again after depression?
- What is depression?
- What are the reasons for becoming depressed?
- What are the warning signs that a friend or a loved one is using drugs?
- What should I do if I am depressed?
- What are the symptoms?
- What is stress?